Thursday, June 7, 2012

tired...but satisfied~~

I have already work at here for almost one month already. From unfamiliar to quite familiar...from strange become quite adapt to the work....It's exciting!!..Although everyday I have fixed work- read 6 newspaper a day, but I always get new work, new challenge. My job not only read newspaper, sometimes, I will get order from my supervisor do others thing.

Recently, I just receive a new challenge from my supervisor- organize something. What is that?..I can't tell here...I only can say, what we do in assignment is totally different in real life..Challenge so what??...I will adapt it well!!!LOL...

I don't know whether I have get addicted to the Ultimate Power Star(talent show of 8TV) or not, because last week, when announce the result, my heart is beat very fast...haha...maybe I have to watch it every week, thats why~~Attending live show, the feeling is just that, it's not that bad like what is in your mind...It's real!!!They can sing well!!Maybe I sampat, never attend live show so I have that feeling la...but it's really nice!!!!sometime even can see "star" singing on the stage~~My job during every Sunday night is to attend the live show of Ultimate Power Star, interview the contestant and do a post write up...You may curious what is that...I will only tell you, go and read magazine ba~~You fill in the blank yourself la~~Do a post write up for the other show is really killing me...what show is that??It's Showdown, a dance talent show...Can't denial, feeling is freaking good to attend the live show, but the air-con there can don't cold like a refrigerator or not??I was sitting on the media side to watch the live show...view is nice, the situation there is high!!!Sometime you will automatic shout like the audience!haha...since vitagen is the one of the sponsorship, so media side there got vitagen served there, u can just go and take it whenever you like...LOL~~~I drink quite a lot...haha...i'm actually enjoying right??...What is killing me is just to jot down what judger said...T^T...my english is sub sub water...and they speak very fast...how I jot down??..Haiz...last few days I miss the free 3D movie ticket for Madagascar 3....all of them said that movie is damn nice at the next day...regret..ing......nevermind, i won't miss free ticket next time le!!!hahaha...Don't jealous ar~~~it's our reward...!!LOL...

My cup of tea...when can I see you in office ar?? LOL....every Thursday, I sure will run through the whole block of the company, and end up with ---freaking tired...but sometime can see my cup of tea...do it's worth la...ok la..I have to do my work la~~I have report to do..T^T

See you next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment