Friday, May 25, 2012

I'm Enjoyed with My Work!!=)

 Hi, everybody!!!I am back!!!!hahaha...as same like the title, I am enjoying my work now though sometime quite suffer (no enough time to sleep)...It's different with last time you read...I have no regret to work here..But just exclude that point (no enough time to sleep), I considered enjoy with my work here!!Work in broadcast station, chance to meet with hosts and artists sure will higher but meet with artist is just depend on the event la,see your luck lo..haha...Maybe I always watch 8TV..Whenever I saw the hosts,the feeling is just like..."Wow, XXX is just in front/behind!!"..Not that really excited la~~XD..but when you met artists or singer, I tell you, it was definitely unbelievable!!...Feel so excited and will just say: "OMG!!He/ She is XXX!!!!"

Well, tell you about my work here first, later only tell you interesting things!!...What I do here??..Every morning I have to read 6 Chinese newspaper to find about the company news, if found it, cut it and paste it...After that, have to measure how height and length of the news and key into computer to do PR Evaluation..OMG!!Microsoft Excel is killing me!!(since I am key into computer by via Microsoft Excel)..Everyday my hand sure will become dark just because of the newspaper...If Monday, I have to read more newspaper, because Sat and Sunday are off..so Monday have to read back the weekend newspaper...@_@..eyes is tired till max...

As a PR, we sure have to do press release...for me, I have to do post write up of the program shooting...Whenever there is program shooting that need PR to cover up, I have to follow to....T^T..I just do not like the show in night..Why??..It is just because after I followed the night show, I have to pass up the press release at the next morning..When I back from the event or function it'a already 11++pm....So have to stay up night la...and sometimes have to do translation lo..haiz..my english is bad la..always stuck when doing translation..and every week have to update the notice board in each floor and pass up a report...tired la...XD

Just because work in broadcast station, so meet with newscasters and hosts is not difficult..LOL...the feeling is still ok la..haha,but the newscaster--Owen Yap,haha..whenever i met him I really excited!!!(forgive me)...That day, I went to be a cameo appearance of a short video and I was cooperated with the most funniest host( not me only, still got others!)..OMG, he is damn funny!!!I can't stop laughing!!..so, if you miss me, stay tune with 8TV, I may appear for 1 second...LOL

Next thing, when I went to the talent show I met with the artist--张智成!!That time still ok..but I wanna go back, get into the car..OMG!!!He is just on the car beside the car!!!!Oh Gosh!!!It's just unbelievable!!!!and today I went for the Hari Belia Negara in Putrajaya...whole day there..tired...but the tired is worth...Why??...haha....because I saw品冠!!He is on the stage rehearsal and I was don stage there doing my stuffs!!OMG!!I just can't take my eyes out off him...hehe...and before we went back, we took supper in a restaurant--Al Dente...for free!!!...tired la....tell u guys next time....see photos la...haha
Desserts...too sweet..but it;s delicious!!!
Menu of supper~~XD..


Main course of the supper!!haha




Interns in the department that I work~~~=3=
He is rehearsal..ing, and I was doing my stuffs downstage, the first row of the seats!!!LOL, I just can't take my eyes out off him!!!
He is performing....







No comments:

Post a Comment