Friday, May 4, 2012

Time Flies....

Hi, long time no see, my blogger readers!!!Such a long time I didn't update this blog...I'm sorry if you are my blog's fan...LOL(I know I think too much~~)...Well, now is 2.46 am 5.5.2012. First at all, I would like to say Happy Wesak Day to all Buddhist friends. 


You may wonder why I haven't sleep at this time... I just enjoyed Korean variety show--Running Man..Oh gosh!!!It's really funny!!!..You may also think that I'm crazy...stay till midnight just for the variety show..But do you know that it may my last enjoyment??=(


This few weeks is my exam weeksss...I'm damn stress!!!!!!!!!This sem is really stress me a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I really very worry about the paper that I had sat on Thursday--Communication Theories....I really worry and scare that...I can't afford to fail!!!!GOD, BLESS ME PLEASE!!!I really scare and worry!!!I'm so tension for this....please...


This sem is really made me suffer till the max...Oppsss....can't say this first..I can see that the coming sem is going more tough and stress!!!!Next sem, I will going to have my internship...I declared that, I sure will try my best to prove myself!!!!!!!This internship chance is really hard to get!!!!!!I appreciated it very much!!!For this, I  really thanks God's blessing....Thanks for giving me chance!!!!On the other hand, I would like to say thank you and I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!Without your protect and patient, I definitely can't get this internship chance!!!..saranghae, appa!! (In Korean means I Love You, daddy!!..if not mistaken..XD)...Do you guys what my daddy done for me??...


He fetch me travel along from Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur for interview. He purposely take leave, fetch me and accompany me to attend interview for twice. For the first interview, my mom  and sister also travel along as my sister never go to KL before...That time is really meaning for me...Because, my family really very very seldom travel to other state as well....This is the photo that is taken the day after I attended the interview...See, I smile happily...=)..Love my family...muacksssss!!!!!
My Lovely Family!!=)


Well, I failed (touch wood!!! because it's exam period!!!taboo!!!!..T^T) for the first interview and thats why I have to travel to KL for second time...haiz...but luckily, I success to get the internship this time!!!!For the second interview, my mom and sister is not following. 


I would never forget this day. That day, I reached the company earlier (as usual to make sure I'm not late)...but I'm reach too early...Appointment is made at 10.30am, and I reached there at around 8.30 am...Haiz...no choice, just because I worry I will stuck in traffic jam...I just woke up early and prepare to reach there..Earlier is better than late...haha...but it's too early, I know..=)..never mind, it's what should I do..


I waited until 10.10 am, I walked in to the lobby for the interview session. This interview session is spent around 2 hours, I think...I'm given an English press release to translate it into chinese version....My english level, as you notice, it's just acceptable level..that translation is a bit difficult, and I keep on refers to dictionary..XD...But..haiz...in the half way, feeling is come...What feeling is that??...haiz...feeling that wanna go to washroom lo....I can't deal with it after I "tahan" it for almost 30 minutes..I just finish the translation as fast as possible, I can't bear with that feeling..and I tell the girl that sit beside me (she's also doing translation as well)..If the interviewer come back, please tell that I have went to washroom....


When I back from washroom, the interviewer is just in the room already...haiz...leave her a bad image and I keep on apologize for my "sudden disappear"..T^T...and it's time for interviewer ask me question already..Obviously, she remember me...Just because I did something that impress her soooooo much...If you have read my previous blog, you may know what is happened before...haiz...same answer, she said she will call me in coming days...


After that, the interview session is finish and I quickly go and find my father as my father can't enter to office and is waiting for me outside the office and that day is freaking hot...Although I feel bit suck after interview (since like screw up), but when my father noticed that I have comes out, his smile, his warm smile made me smile also and forgot my bad feeling quickly....=)


During Monday, I received call from that company and told me that they have no problem to adopt me (as I told them, I do not have anymore backup plan)..For sure, I thanks God a lot!!!!!!They request me to start my internship early and I said no problem to her..I just sent her an acceptance letter to fill up (it'r procedure)...When I call her to confirm whether she receive or not, she asked me why the acceptance letter there is states the internship is start from 28of May ( I have been asked to start from 14 of May)...I apologize for my mistake and ask her whether can send her later or not and she said no problem....


Then I just called my advisor since that acceptance letter is template that given by the faculty...I asked my advisor whether the date can be change or not and confirm with her whether I can start earlier or not...I remember that we are allowed to start earlier, but for save, I just ask my advisor...haiz, my advisor is even more blur than me...She said she has to ask the committee and tell you by next day...Oh sh*t!!!!I just said no problem to the company and  my advisor such not sure...haiz...then I just call to that company and ask whether I can send the acceptance letter by next day or not and I also asked her, if I not allowed to start earlier will they still adopt me...Her voice a bit change and ask me that just now I SAID NO PROBLEM???...I quickly explain because I nervous already...I tell that there is some communication problem between me and faculty (consider also right??!!).and in the half way...I come out with an English sentence--" I willing to start earlier."( we are talk in chinese)...and finally the call is end with "then tomorrow confirm with me"....haiz...I am very sorry with that...really!!!


The next day, I call her to confirm that I can start internship earlier, but her voice is heard like already annoyed with me...=(....Thats why I am soooo worry now....I have give a such bad image for her before I start my internship.....But, I declare that, I will work hard to prove myself!!!!!!!!


This sem is really stress me a lot...but as what mentioned just now, life is getting tough ...LOL...I will start my internship on 14 of May, week right after I finished exam...well, after finish exam, I have to meet with my FYP supervisor for the next day...I really hope that I can go back my home as earlier as possible..I will move to KL on 12 of May and I need to check my car before I drive it to KL (It's needed, long travel and i will stay in KL for 3.5 month...).....


Time really fies, it's my turn to do FYP---Final Year Project...I entered Kampar in year 2009 May and start my uni life...and now it's May 2012, almost the last year for me to pursue....sooooooooooo  fast...from a 17++ young girl to a 20++ "half  mature" girl...LOL.....hope all will go smooth..PLEASE LET ME PASS THE EXAM!!!!


The song that is play in this blog---OST of Dream High I (Korean drama) is so nice meaningful!!!It's spreading positive energy!!!

I dream high~~~I can fly high~~~go and check it out!!!!...strongly recommended!!!!

It's now 3.59am now...nitez my blogger readerss!!LOL....







No comments:

Post a Comment