Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Deepavali...(^__^)

Happy Deepavali to those who celebrate Deepavali ~~Haha...I can feel the happiness of Deepavali now...It's noisy now...I'm feel excited now..Coz...this feeling is something like....CNY eve...XD.....haha...

I love CNY very very much!!!~~..Why??...Coz, this is only celebration in whole year...I only celebrate this.Other celebration??...no....even my birthday...Sometime, really sometime only..I'm really envy other people that have people celebrate birthday with them...I'm also forgot how long I didn't celebrate my birthday...I'm the one who is always invited to celebrate other's birthday....When time become longer, what do you feel??..I tell you my feel ar....Do you still remember my birthday ar??Always being invited to join them to celebrate for "their friend" birthday....I'm not try to say anything, please don't get me wrong...It just...We all are friend., play,talk,laugh, cry together last time...but what you all do??..Only call me to celebrate for who, then have you all even sometime think about me ar?? May be you will feel that I kecil hati la...but it's my real feeling...that feeling is just like ....ignored....dissappear also nevermind...Sometime it's really hurt me..

Okay~~Let's forget the bad one~~Let's talk something happy....Some people may feel that CNY is boring...I got a bit agree with this, a bit only....Coz, CNY sure already will back to "home's hometown"...Then all relatives will assemble at there...Damn crowded, right??..Ya, it's very crowded..I like this phenomena...Can collect many angpau...all family members assmble together and "ge po" together...But ar~I'm not interested to "ge po" la.....then what to do???Sit there like a noob...look around...eat non stop...coz in CNY,many snacks are "available" ...肉干la,“牙菇”饼la,花生饼la,kuih kapit la...somemore, got many soft drinks applied...Try to imagine...snacks match with soft drinks , listen to CNY song~~enjoy this CNY situation...somemore can receive the angpau when I enjoying with this phenomena myself at the corner...XD

Well, after CNY...Sure already..My stomach just like a preganant woman..T__T...haiz...What to do??~~Do more exercise lo....But...till nowadays...I'm still FAT like a pig!!!~~haiz...T_____T

No comments:

Post a Comment