Sunday, November 21, 2010

Long time no see~~好久不见~~

Long time din update my blog....How are you recently??~~I'm fine....but just a bit busy...Last week why i din update my blog??...haiz~~it just because of the moral campaign...Actually is not that busy one...It just keep on reherseal...and waste time...I don't know how was the result of the moral campaign...I only know that..my leg was injured, just because of the high heel shoes...T__T.....

Today got mid-term test for moral at 9am in Block H...well, do u know what time to take that test ar??..is around 9.20am...we reached there at around 8.45am...We wait at there almost 1 hour....haiz~~waste time....

Wakaka, after exam and take breakfast in McD...haha....I driving to Ipoh with my friends!!!happy!!This was the 1st time I drive to Jusco le~~~haha!!!!!and I bought pair of shoes...quite expensive la..T__T(my wallet crying...)but...it's comfortable....so it's worth la....hehe~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment