Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How??

My stomach is getting bigger n bigger...Who can teach me??..How??It's getting bigger n bigger...then everybody will know?...I'm shame to let other know....How can I remove it??.....

Heh, don't think too much a!!..My stomach getting bigger and bigger is just because of the FAT!!!...Haiz~~What to do??..I kuat makan la...I'm just like a dustbin. When you see your family can't finish the food, what will you feel??...Some of you may feel waste right??...Me too, then, I'mjust like a dustbin. They throw all to my stomach. Slowly, my stomach becomes bigger and BIGGER!!...Haiz...I want on diet!!!!!!!!I said it many times already la...but I didn't do it...Not I don't want to on diet, is just, every time i go back to hometown, my mother, she sure will cook more. When cook more, sure can't finish right??Then I have to function again...After dinner, supper. My father 99% will call me to go out for supper with him. Well, he is " kuat makan' la...but why he is slim ar??If can a, can I give him fat, then, balance la!!!He fat, I fat!!XD..But now, just only me fat like a......If I don't go out with him, he won't go too and just cook maggi mi or boil water for coffee. Haiz, what will you feel when you saw this??guilty?..Ya, I am!!!...To prevent this feeling, I almost go out and supper with him...XD...

I want to be slim!!!haiz....When can i realize it le??...

No comments:

Post a Comment